Mindful of the trust parents put in the camps, ESF has made a huge commitment to safety, health and well-being. ESF has protocols in place from car line and security to handling special allergies or other needs. Families can rest assured that their children are in the best of care. The ESF experienced adult staff possesses a deep commitment to the development of their campers and a profound sensitivity to the unique needs of each and every one of them.
It’s safe and easy to get to camp! Optional bus transportation is available for families located throughout Manhattan, Riverdale and Westchester County*. Due to state laws, campers must be four years or older to ride. Features of our transportation service include:
- ESF staff members on each bus at all times supervising campers
- Professional bus company with licensed drivers
- Air-conditioned mini school buses equipped with seat belts, two-way radios and cellular phones
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off service
- Community stops within a few blocks from your home address (below 42nd Street- limited bus stops)
Before and after care is also available on a regular or a drop-in basis. Campers can start the day as early as 8:00AM and can stay as late as 6:00PM. Club OT campers are divided into groups by age and enjoy sports, games, crafts, chess, book club, drama and much more. Afternoon snacks and refreshments are provided. Flexible scheduling with no pre-payment or pre-registration required. If your kiddo is into tennis, they can try a tennis clinic after camp, Monday through Thursday, until 5:45PM.
Get to know our programs: